Thursday, July 31, 2008

My first publication Toot!

FIRST THE NEWS....DRUM ROLL PLEASE...I can hardly believe it, someone pinch me, I got a email from Scrapbook Trends...they requested one of my digital pages for their new book "Go Digi"! I am so GEEKED....thanks Allison and Staci who both sent me emails to submit my work to them and hurry!!!




And check out my newly painted studio walls...I moved some stuff around, and I am still working on cleaning and storting, but everyday it's staring to feel more like me, and I am lovin the new green walls with the brown wall!

4 comments:

Carla said...

That's AWESOME Sandi!!! Great Job.
Carla

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?! That is GREAT! I am so excited for you. So does this mean there will be 3 stuck up people scrapping with us?! Or are you going to break off into your own little Pub Girls Only club? (It's the green monster talking, not me.)

Congrats! Woo Hoo!

Alison

Staci Compher said...

First congrats!!!! that is so awesome...Sandi..!!! and I love the room....and those shutters..yum!! and wait are those pics of typewriters...I will try to keep my hands off those...but no promises!!!

Anonymous said...

WTG Sandi, that is some exciting news! I am just wondering who the 3 stuck up people are Alison mentioned? Oh well...

Jeniece