Friday, July 11, 2008

a little picnic party after work


Ocsar doing a TWO DOGGER!

The Boss Jack, Grandson Drew and his wife (Elaine) I think!

This is Steve Cooking the burgers and hotdogs!


I work one day a week for a company called "Parts Place Recycled Bugs" in Auburn Hills, they sell recycled VW parts. They invited me to their after work picnic party on Wed night July 9th...so since I worked a couple of extra days this week, I joined them..it was fun to meet some of the guy's wives & kids. I didn't get home until after 9pm...and had to work the next day...and was I tired.
Thought I share some of the better photos of people you don't really know!

Tommorrow I'll share some the Wyandotte Art Fair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alison said...

All right, Sandi! Glad to see the pics, looks like fun. Have fun at that fair!