Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Digital layouts...

I went to get my eye's examined...since we won't have this insurance after July 31st, and I decided to go with plastic frames....the girls in the office help me pick out the best pair...little did I know they were Coach Frames! I don't even own a Coach purse...but I love them, so I did this page!



Here' my 7 Month layout....I am down 103 pounds! Woo HO0!




Well I have to work Monday and Tuesday this week and then I am helping my brother Lou with his Garage Sale in Lake Orion on Thursday... and Wednesday Wallside is meeting me at my Dad's house, upstairs window's are leaking into the ceilings downstairs...so I have to be for that there too. Another busy week, but hopefully I'll get to work on some more pages and finish up my studio, since I also have other home improvement projects yet to do:
1.paint one wall in living room, we had a leak they repaired
2.install new outdoor garage lights, one is coming loose
3.install in closet doors in basement, a broken door.
4.I am sure there is more I can't think of a this moment!
Lori will really be singing the " I hate home improvement song" by the end of Summer!
And for all my Close to My Heart Customers....the new catalogs will be here soon, wait until you see some of the new prodcuts, an arylic mini album, a new stamp pad tower and storage case and beautiful new papers and arylix stamp sets!

2 comments:

Babydoll said...

WOW!! 103 pounds!! Now, that's an accomplishment to be very proud of! I've seen you on SB.com and now I've found you here. Stop by my place for a chance to win some goodies.

Staci Compher said...

I can't believe that you've lost that much weight!!! wow!! Sandi..that's awesome....and the new coach page..that is officially my new fav...I bet that one gets pubbed!!!