Thursday, July 17, 2008

A bit of home repair

So Lori and I have been to Lowe's 3 time in the last week! I needed a couple of things...but of course I found other items I had to have...Like this new door mat!



And we need to replace some of the door knobs..they weren't working...so of course I had to get silver ones...and then I had to replace them ALL!



and then I want new toliet paper holders...so Lori is in the process of getting these installed and we'll have to touch up the paint too!



I also bought a new light fixture for my Paris bathroom...it was on clearance at $14.00 and a new bathroom counter top for the upstairs bath on clearnce too...I'll post those when we get them installed!


I'm glad to have only worked 2 days this week Monday and Tuesday, the drive is so long!


Well today we are off to the Ann Arbor Art Fair..in this HOT, HOT weather!

No comments: