Wednesday, July 23, 2008

an early morning



Well I am up early today....just got back from a sleep study (hey, they kick you out at 6:30 in the morning) so I thought I'd write a quick note and post this photo of Torey, Annie and Vader spooning....Torey said he's now the perfect spooner...since he lost his one arm. Tomorrow is Torey's Birthday...he'll be 25! OMG...how old does that make me? 49 + 2!


I'm looking forward to scrappin on Saturday at Allison's...I'll have to do some traditional pages or a project, I'd better get working what I am bringing soon, since my studio is a mess !!

I am working on painting my studio ( painted this wall brown) and I have two others that I am painting a light green...so I'll post more photo's once that's done too!


Well today I have a dr's appt...and then tomorrow Lori and I both have Optical dr appts, so busy, busy week.

3 comments:

Staci Compher said...

cute pic!!! and love the doo-doo brown wall!!!! see you saturday..

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get our crop on at Alison's!

Are you still going to SC for our family crop in Aug? I think you and Miki are the only ones who have not called to pay!

I *love* the color you chose for your studio! It looks like the color I painted the wall behind my bed. I so love brown!

Jeniece

Carla said...

I love the new color... Sleep study.. HMMM I need one of thoses...