It was Hot, Hot and a little breeze at the Ann Arbor Art Fair on Thursday....but we had a great time...always lots to see,

and miles of walking...which is good since I've lost some weight...I was only tired from the heat!

Lots of great stuff to look at and get ideas, this glass wind machine was just too cool.

Loved this booth..these birds were so cool..and so expensive...the cheapest one was $225.00.

and of course we drank lots of water, Lori to the rescue, Yeah!

Sadly I didn't find anything I really loved in my price range...but there's always next year...I can hardly wait! I really love going to them...I need to find some new Fairs as good a Ann Arbor to go too!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, why are you getting those crazy comments?! I haven't had any yet. Anyway, I love all the pics you are posting, this is why you needed a real blog! And I know what you mean about the AA art fair, it's very expensive! I've only gone once because of that. Good eye candy though. Glad to see you had fun!
Sandi, Scrapbook Trends is looking for digi layouts for a new book....go submit! Due by July 25th so go!
Alison
Post a Comment