Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Three traditional pages

Okay here are the 3 traditional scrap pages I completed at Alison's on Saturday night, I think I did the most pages of everyone who came...and I'd rather do digital pages, so that's saying a lot for me! Alison was a great hostess, yummy food and I had a great time seeing everyone!


This one is of Torey and me sharing our birthday!

Lori and I leased a New Mustang...and these were the photo's taken before we traded her in...she was fun car...and I loved the color Legend Lime!


This is my ARTSY page of my love of going to Art Fairs! I can hardly wait until next year!

I am off work today...and working on finishing my new paint job in my studio/office..and find that I need to purge and clean again! Lori sings the "I hate home improvement song" on a regular basis now! I work again on Thursday...and hoping to go the Allen Park Street Fair on Fri Aug 1st or Sat Aug 2nd, if anyone want to park at my dad's house...it's within walking distance to the fair...just email me and I'll give you address!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Girl you were busy over in that corner!! Love all of those pages!! =)

Anonymous said...

Great pages, you won for most mojo that night (although Jeniece was right behind you). Another art fair?! I might have to take you up on that if I am in town this weekend. Hi to Lori! Have a great week, you guys!

Alison