Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day off from working...


Okay I had today off work, but I really am glad to get to work a couple of extra days this week! Lori and I took time to hang out and run some errands! I finished this digital page of my weight loss journey. It's my 6th month layout! I been doing great and doctor said I am right on track with my weight loss, I'm even starting to enjoy exercising! Looking forward to the Friday....Cassie is coming over to visit and join us in going to the Wyandotte Street Art Fair which runs July 9th -12Th.... plus Plymouth's Art Fair is this weekend too, so some walking and shopping is in order!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great new blog. Staci just told me today about it...I feel so out of the loop. I guess that's what happens when you can't get out to play. I love your new page, I can hardly believe it has been six months already!

Jeniece

Anonymous said...

PS

Thanks for the new mesh ribbon you sent over with Staci!

Anonymous said...

Wow Sandi, you're looking GREAT!! Congrats and keep up the great work!

Staci Compher said...

whistle...whistle.....looking good!! great page...love all the layers....have fun at the art fair...I know you love that!!

Anonymous said...

Love these pages that you do. I've probably said it before, but I can't wait to see the finished album. And I just got my Studio Calico kit and it has an acrylic stamp with the pointing hand that you used on your page. Cool! I'm jealous on the Wyandotte Art Fair, it's one of my faves...might have to wander over that way too. Have a great time!

Alison