Yes that's me as a hippy...circa 1968, with my goofy brothers!
And check out the pumpkin we carved for my Dad's front porch...since I go there and pass out candy....we don't have hardly any Trick or Treaters on our block.
and Torey and Annie..brought the Rats up and put them in the Pumpkin, Creepy!
Also went to hang with Lexie yesterday....since she'll be leaving on Wed 11/5 for Nashville...and won't be home for Christmas...she was looking so cute in her vintage coat...and stylin hair do!

Well off to work...and praying I did well on my Mid Term Test yesterday...it was over 9 Chapters...and was so hard.
Happy Friday and Halloween!
1 comment:
love the rats coming out of the pumpkin!! that would look good as a black and white pic!!! too...bad about lexie not being home for christmas...I can imagine that would be tough!!! Good luck on the test..let us know how you did??
Post a Comment