Leave me comment and we'll draw a name for a RAK tomorrow! So hurry if you want to win something FREE, and I'll mail it to you!
I was lucky that today is my day off work..so I went around 11:00am...and was in and out of there in under 15 minutes....but remember your vote is important! There was a time when women and minorities did not have a voice...so please make your voice heard!

and while out running some other errands today... on this beautiful 72 degree fall day...I have to agree with my adopted daughter-Jeniece...that when fall comes, I come alive...this is my favorite season! Check out here beautiful fall page at Scrapbook.com.

Just look at the beautiful colors!!!
So I started my Monday night class last night, it's the introduction to Medical Coding...it's only 5 weeks..but I have tons to homework already...so I am off to do that before class tonight.
Don't forget to post for a chance to win!
21 comments:
Asolutely voting today, right after work after I pick up my daughter at daycare! Go Democracy!
woo! Those colors are STUNNING!! I voted today, but no stickers here in Oregon, so I made one, and put it on my blog! lol
Those trees are gorgeous! I voted this morning... no line at my precinct! Nice!
Love all those photos you posted! I am going to vote at 4:00 once my last kid from daycare gets picked up.
I was first in line at my polling place this morning! :)
Was in line at 6:45!!!! LOVE to vote!
I voted and brought mys on with me who is home sick today. He is wearing a sticker too. And your pics are goregeous BTW..I love those fall colors..our leaves here pretty much go from green to brown.
With out a doubt, I voted today! It's one of the single most important rights & duties we have! I ran into several people today that said they didn't like any of the candidates so they weren't voting! How sad! That's just like handing just any ole person the key! I'm very curious how it will turn out! The polls will tell!
Okay, love the layout! Love the colors in the fall photos! It's my fave time of the year!
Thanks for hosting a great rak!
Susan
scrappydoo2u
I will vote today without a doubt. I hope things are going well for you.
Glad to hear that things are back on track for Lori... Congrats on going back to school.
I voted today! It only took me 30 minutes. It wasn't bad at all! Your photos are absolutely gorgeous! I love them!
Beautiful pictures. I voted!
Isn't Wyandotte in the UP? I swear I've seen that name driving to Houghton or Sault Ste Marie...
Always!! I never miss a VOTE!
I voted today!! about 8am...took about 30minutes...but so worth four years of change!!!
I voted today :) Love that you took pictures outside your polling place. what a great idea
Hey lady I voted 2 weeks !! Knew I wouldn't change my mind so I just got er done!!
I made 3 trips down to voting but the lines were very very long so I went home and tried 2 more times before I got to vote. On my final approach the election officials were laughing at me. Oh well, I hate lines and I've been sick for 3 weeks and a lot of people were coughing and I don't want it again. Yes, I VOTED....
I voted! Woohoo!
I voted about a week ago with my mail-in ballot for OR.
Yup, I voted and it felt good!
I made it!! It was at 7:45pm, but still counts =) GORGEOUS pictures Sandi!!! I agree, fall is the BEST!!
Yay I voted yesterday too , for the first time ever!!
I love the photos of the tree so "fall"!!
Post a Comment