
Barrel dress is on pg 51
and Month 4 Weight Loss is on page 52!
Thanks to Staci (cflatop for encouraging me to submit my pages) and for letting me know when she picked up this month's issue that I HAD been published...seems they forgot to notify Staci or I that our pages were selected! Thanks Jeniece for starting me on the road to digital scrapbooking and to push the boundries and comfort zone in my scrapbooking. Love you both!And Big WOO HOO!!!!!!!
Can hardly wait to get published again!
6 comments:
Ohhh...sandi when I seen your pages...I was so excited! they're beautiful.....and I am positive that there are going to be many, many more.....Congrats!!!
Yaaay for you! Great Pages. Your pages are always good though.
Great news, Sandi! So there are some positive things going on for you this year for sure! I'm so excited for you. You rock!
Alison
thats awsome congrats. how exciding
Okay, after seeing Staci's post today I'm wondering....when is Sandi going to hook me up with her hot transparencies?! I will pay. Also, need you to order me two ink pads...black and brown...whatever you think would be best. Have a great weekend!!
P.S. That was me, Alison.
Post a Comment