boy, with school and working....the weekend's just seem to fly by. Yesterday I had a Close to My Heart Vendor Show at a local Church..it went well and I even bought a Sterling Silver Braclet for $6.00 at the Auction!
Today Lori and I ran up to Scrappy Chic...I picked up my store Credit from the last Garage Sale, I sold $140.00. Woo Hoo...so I got a copy the new Digital Scrapbook Trends book! Then we were off to visit with her parents and stopped by the Avenue to pick up Lori another pair of pants for work, her new job is dressier...so we are working on adding to her wardrobe!
I finished this layout of Annie...she and her mom went together and got Tatoos, Annie is PI, which is a math thingy!
Off to have dinner and finished some of my homework!
And if one more brother has issues I am going to scream!
1 comment:
I went to Scrappy Chic Saturday to spend the rest of my credit (not nearly what you got!) and I stood at the counter and flipped through that whole magazine to see your work! Near the front, right...since I started at the back! Congrats again!
Alison
Post a Comment