Thursday, October 2, 2008

a busy week

My student Id and class schedule!
back to school...my first class on Tuesday was Exploring Medical Language....after 4 hours I and 3 chapters plus a quiz...my head was hurting. Tonight's class is Structure and Function of the Human body...I can hardly wait!


Beside I had a job interview yesterday with Wyandotte Board of Ed for a sub-parapro job, which she said went well and I'll be getting a 2nd interview call next week, I also have a 2nd job interview with Kaplen Univeristy today at 10:00am and a dr appt at 2:00pm for my flu shot, plus homework to do.

Lori has taken a 30 test job at a printing place she working M-F 9-5:30), and she also had a job interview in Detroit this morning.

Crazy busy with last of garage sale stuff posted on Craigs list and meeting people tonight and Friday night to purchase and pick stuff up, plus I've also been cleaning up and packing up the rest of the garage sale stuff to donate and trying to help my brother Lou with his new job venture, (a in home dr service, it's his sister-in-laws, 2nd business opening this month).

Looking forward to the weekend which Lexie and Emmy are having cookout out Saturday...hoping Lori doesn't have to work and Sunday is the Scrappy Chic Garage Sale, visiting Lori's Parents and looks like finish my homework day...and maybe I can finish my couple of weight loss month pages I started in Aug and Sept???

Well good morning to you and I gotta go interview again...see ya!

1 comment:

Staci Compher said...

dang I guess you are busy!!! hopefully I will bump into you at the sale sunday....glad the jobs are coming around your end...