This is a vintage photo of my parents and my siblings at a cousins wedding...and I love that my brother Lou, yawned when the photographer took the photograph!

and I heard from Somerset Memories...I am going to be published again in the Dec/Jan Issue...that layout is called "Beauty" and it's one I did for a challenge over at Tally Scrappers, you'll have to wait to see that one again...since the magazines not out yet!
WHOOOOOO, HOOOOOO!
Well off to a Dr appt this morning and retaking a test tonight for my Atatomy class, since I didn't do so well on the first one.
I am loving this being published thing...now I am just wishing I had more time to scrapbook so I could submit more pages!
2 comments:
congrats on the pubs!!!! and good luck with the test!! yikes...that has to be a tough one...
Sandi, I am so (jealous) excited for you (bitch!).
Love and kisses
Post a Comment