Monday, October 6, 2008

scrapped a little bit

I thought I'd post this page, I finally finished it between homework and housework over the weekend!


I wanted to do a page with my mother, my daughter and myself....we always get the comments about how we look alike...I think my daughter looks more like my mother...but even Saturday at her and Emmy's party ( which was great food and converstation)...there where people who said we look alike!




I sold some stuff over at the Scrappy Chic Garage Sale, a couple of boxes of stuff, but I didn't go...Lori took my stuff for me! I had too much homework on Sunday, so I missed out on the great shopping deals...Hi to Allison, and Denise who Lori saw while there...anyone buy anything great..please post/ email me photo's so I can see it!


Well off to work...have a happy Monday morning to you!

1 comment:

Staci Compher said...

great page...love the circles, and the different fonts in the title...I sold some stuff at the sale...but didn't buy a thing...yay!! I am trying to hit every other....sounds like none of us...went shopping....