Yes,we finally found a good used car...that we could afford, but of course we had to drive 2 hours to pick it up today and then 2 hours home. We washed it and cleaning out the inside...but I am happy that it's volkswagon passat 2002...I missed the large storage I had with the freestyle...that we don't really have that size with the focus even though it's a hatchback.
Now,I'll be able to haul my 8 ft table home tomorrow from my Dad's house with out having to have them up on the head rests...YEAH!

and it's offical I am a student again...I start my classes at Baker College this week, I am going on Tue and Thur nights the first 5 weeks..then in Nov, I add Mon nights too, so I am going to be a busy girlie doing my homework....and not much time to scrapbook!
Here's all my books...total cost $300.00...thank goodness for finacial aid!!!

and I got a book bag too, black with blue inside..and great storage for other items..plus it will hold the lab top if needed.

and I thought I'd share some photo's from last Sunday's birthday dinner for my Dad who was 78!

and the guys, dad, Anthony and brother Jim, with Cleo!

and Gina...who is in the homing coming court her senior year so I am hoping to get some pictures on Oct 11th...her dress is red and it's so beautiful, like her.

Lexie and Emmy (Chris) they are not leaving from Michigan until after Nov 4th...so a little more family time with them too!

and Annie and Torey in the Hammock...she was still getting over her cold..so they were taking it easy after our great dinner.

I worked on a project for Staci today! This week I am working 3 days again M, W & F...and with starting school....I have to finish cleaning up the garage sales stuff at my Dad's and try and get a few other things done around the house, plus we still have some unfinished projects to complete before the holiday are here, oh man I need an assistant.
PS: Jaxon started going to school 1/2 days and head start the other 1/2 days...so I am not watching him....unless I have a Friday morning open...hoping soon...I miss him..and Lori does too!
1 comment:
I didn't think I recognized the car yesterday?? thanks for helping with the kit...so excited that you are a part of it!! Good Luck with the school.....lovin' the cute book bag...
Post a Comment