Monday, September 1, 2008

Yikes....rats!

Yes, Torey and Annie's new pets are Rats..the B&W one is Satchmo and the beige and White one is Latte!
We've been doing home improvements over the weekend...here's one of Lori painting in the living room....we had too paint the wall with the door wall.....we'd had a water leak during the winter...and they repaired it but, we had to paint over the repairs, Fun?


and yesterday Lexie and Chris, and my dad and his sister Dorothy came for dinner...which turned out great, except we ran out of propane and nothing was open, but Lori saved the day...she just cooked it in the oven ( Yeah Lori )...and it's always nice to have family over to visit.

Torey and Annie relaxing after dinner...
I am hoping to scrap some pages today, all day!

Also keep your fingers crossed I have an interview for a 30 day temp job on Wed at BASF...and then a regular interview on 9/9 with Kaplen Universtiy for an Admin Postion!

3 comments:

cosmictwirling said...

Yikes is right! I've been reading your blog...
Patti

Staci Compher said...

for a small fee I can send Gitta over to take care of that rat problem you have!!! just kidding they look cute from a distance!!...Good luck with the job search.......nice painting...Lori!!

Anonymous said...

Time to give the kids the boot! No rats allowed! JK. Schmitty and Gitta can have a date at your house and take care of that. Schmitty is an assman, so hopefully Gitta likes head.

Alicat