
Check out all the stuff...the box was HUGH! That's my desk covered with bling, rub-ons, stamps, book, die cuts...even and altered art book. I need to do some serious traditional scrapbooking now, Thanks Donna Downey...I'm inspired!!!!
And I am starting my second job next week (still looking for regular job, but this helps Heather and me out, until he's ready to start pre school)....watching Jaxon. We had a pratice day, yesterday...and it went very well. We went to the park(of course I had to take some photos), read stories, and did some coloring, he's 4 so he
asks the "Why" a lot( I remember my kids in that phase..but he says it with every question) ...watched a little noggin... ate breakfast and lunch, and he wanted to stay with me at the end of day...so I think it was a good day for both of us.
asks the "Why" a lot( I remember my kids in that phase..but he says it with every question) ...watched a little noggin... ate breakfast and lunch, and he wanted to stay with me at the end of day...so I think it was a good day for both of us.
3 comments:
Sandi you're so good with kids....glad you got some more work, and helping heather...I still can't believe how much stuff you got from donna.....I was just showing sommer pics of vader on your blog and how cute he was...
Um, whoa! Thats a TON of stuff!! Can't wait to see what you do with it! Good luck with your new gig, Jaxon is a cutie! =)
Such a handsome young man. I am so glad he is with you as I know you will do well. He loves art,crafts and baking. I am lucky to have him as my grandson. Actually I am blessed for all 5 of my grand kids and their parents. I think Carla's child is the cutest. Love Ya Kathy
Post a Comment