We did well with my Dad's Fall Garage Sale...sold almost all my plus size clothes... and lots of other good stuff, still have stuff for next year though and some big things( china hutch, drafting table, computer monitor, etc ) I am going to try and list on the Craig's List today to sell them sooner!!!
Thought I'd share some of my butterfly photo's since Staci posted a butterfly layout on her blog and I loved Allison Zoo photos!)...my butterfly bush in the backyard is HUGH this year and the butterfly's just love it and I've really enjoyed them!
and this is our Stray Cat we feed...we call him Goober, his the a very polite stray, he'll just sit on our deck and wait for food and nap in my bushes, we think he lives under one of the neighbor's decks...and he's been here since he was a baby...but the mother and all the others were either caught by neighbors, or moved on.
and this is Jaxon, who just fell asleep on the couch...one morning last week, just wish I could do that sometimes! He was our little garage sale helper too!

Well today is my Dad's birthday dinner ( he's 78 on 9-22) .......so we are all meeting at my brother Jim and sister in law Diana's today for dinner and cheesecake...yes I am having suger- free cheesecake..yeah Lori from CheeseCake Magic!
But first we are going to the Hawk Fest at Erie Metro Park...I have thing for birds of prey...hoping to get some cool photos! Happy Sunday!
1 comment:
Wow, you guys are always off doing something interesting! That picture of Jaxon is so cute. You must be really wearing him out! The pictures of the butterflies are gorgeous, too. Maybe a little prettier than the camel....
Post a Comment