Okay anybody that knows me...Know that I love Birds of Prey...but specially Red Tail Hawks...and this is me getting my photo taken with one ( it's a girl, because the boys are smaller in size)...isn't she beautiful!
We had a blast a Hawk fest...and anyone with small...kids under 12 should really go next year, they had fun stuff for young kids to do, Art tent, ball games, rock climbing, floor puzzle, small museum, snacks, native american dancing, talks on living with birds of prey, heritage, etc.
This is the same Red Tail Hawk...that I had my Photo taken with...just a better shot of her Red Tail!!!!
This is a Great Horned OWL....so cool to see them up close!

The Leslie Center In Ann Arbor, will be ourt next stop to visit....they were there with their birds...these are ones that can NOT be release back into the wild due to injuries that didn't heal properlly, below is a female bald Eagle...she's only 3 years old...that's why her head is not yet white, which in English, refer's to bald! Hence the name. She was found as a baby...and her now her wing span is amost 5 feet!
and this one, was one of my favorite's...a little Screech Owl...so cute, love those big eyes....and she watched the great horned owl...since she would be prey to them!!!!
Well if you want any other information about our adventure just ask, they have this event every year...and watch for scrapped pages coming soon!
The Leslie Center In Ann Arbor, will be ourt next stop to visit....they were there with their birds...these are ones that can NOT be release back into the wild due to injuries that didn't heal properlly, below is a female bald Eagle...she's only 3 years old...that's why her head is not yet white, which in English, refer's to bald! Hence the name. She was found as a baby...and her now her wing span is amost 5 feet!
3 comments:
Very cool. I went to a birds of prey show once at the old Busch Gardens and it was neat. I always watch for the hawks in the park by my house.
Oh yay! I love the photos of the birds, I can't wait to see them scrapped. And I've told you, I shout "hawk!" every time I see one when we're in the car, it just can't be helped.
Wow!! These are very cool photos!! I was in awe the first time I saw a bald eagle. I really wasn't expecting it to be that large!
Thanks for stopping by my place!
Post a Comment