
the second mouse story...is about my son, I get home from work today (remember my one day a week job is on Monday's) and Torey tells me he found a hurt mouse today at work..it was really tiny and it had broken leg and a cut on it's body...so he puts in it a box...and takes to security...they are just going to throw it in the trash! But not my son, he tries to feed it, but realizes it hurting...so his girlfriend and he find a vet that will put it down for free....he didn't want it to suffer a slow death. Gotta love that boy...it made me feel so much love for him, I had to try and not cry in front of him! I cried later, the big baby that I am!
Hoping to get some scrappin in this week....but this the garage sale at my dad's this weekend...and birthday dinner on Sunday for my Dad's birthday, job hunting, taking care of Jaxon, my ebaying job stuff, cleaning the house, etc ....I am tired just thinking of it all...so off to bed.
2 comments:
oh..my gosh that is so sweet...about the mouse...!!! Sounds like my Sommer who gave me a speech about how cruel it was to use those sticky fly traps...she tells me that when she walks by the flys are trying to reach out for help....ugghh...it's hard being an anmimal lover...glad to hear that you're feeling better..sorry I missed you're crop last weekend....talk to you soon
What a cute picture! I love her frames. Kids these days are so lucky they don't have to wear the ugly frames we did...no selection at all back then!
Okay, is it just me, or are you involved in a garage sale about every other week?! That's all you ever talk about...
; ) Alison
Post a Comment