....so it started with a sore throat...then a headache...and I slept a ton. I am finally feeling better tonight...but now Lori has it! Bummer...I am not going to blame it on Jaxon's runny nose or the fact that he has his thumb in his mouth a lot....because we could have gotten the germs anywhere, or from anyone????
I had grand plans of scrappin a ton this weekend...since last weekend was my 1 year anniversary of digital scrappin...yes I've been doing digi for a 1 year now.
this is my latest page...I've been a little blue, with the job hunting, and losing Vader, and Lori not working and my other family issues! but I think the page reflects how I feel now...knowing that it has to get better a some point, right?

And I love these nuts....

Well tomorrow another job interview...and then Wed I have orientation at Bakers College...yes I am going back to school( at my age)....taking some Medical Billing Classes...hoping this will open up some more job opportunities for me.
4 comments:
Congrats on going back to school! I know you can do it. I hope you all feel better soon.
Jeniece
Sorry you had reason to do it, but the page looks great. I was thinking about you when I got my latst scrapbook trends mag, glad you are getting pubbed. Well, things have to go up from here...right?
Alison
Hey sandi...hang in there girl!! I know you guys have had your life turned upside down lately...but you are doing everything you can to make it better....congrats on the school...I may have to do that myself....
Glad to hear you're feeling better mom, and good luck with school!
And oh man, I think I need some of those nuts, where'd they come from?
Post a Comment