Another Published page..
In the Dec/Jan 08 Issue of Somerset Memories, my layout Beauty is on the top of page 50 which is a page I did of my Aunt Joan, and my friend Staci's is on page 70....so run get your copy and check them out!


another Big Annoucement...Torey got his diploma from Wayne County Community College in the Mail this week! A Big Contrats to him... on this Associate Degreen, he is continuing his education at Eastern Michigan University, and working a full time job, I am so proud of him!

Finally the weekend is here! It was a busy week and I had fun teaching the Close to my Heart card class at the Pineview Church in Ypsilanti on Friday Night, that's me in the middle, teaching the Christmas card class.In the Dec/Jan 08 Issue of Somerset Memories, my layout Beauty is on the top of page 50 which is a page I did of my Aunt Joan, and my friend Staci's is on page 70....so run get your copy and check them out!


another Big Annoucement...Torey got his diploma from Wayne County Community College in the Mail this week! A Big Contrats to him... on this Associate Degreen, he is continuing his education at Eastern Michigan University, and working a full time job, I am so proud of him!

and my display table, set up.....Lori was nice enough to go with me and help so she took a few photos!

1 comment:
hey...I see me!!! it was a great class...had fun!!! I know I am itching..to get the tree up..too..can't wait to see pics..
Post a Comment