I am thankful for...our health,having a roof over our heads,a car in the driveway,food in the fridge...Sommer making honor roll, Tonee' going to school, and just making it through this past year....which brings me to being thankful for my friends,family and faith..because without them...I don't think I would've made it!!!
Welcome to my blog. I love a partner of 12 years, Lori. I raised 2 wonderful children, Lexie 27 and Torey 25. I've been scrapbooking since the 90's and rubber stamping since high school! I have some crazy scrapbook friends and I now am in love with digital scrapbooking!
1 comment:
I am thankful for...our health,having a roof over our heads,a car in the driveway,food in the fridge...Sommer making honor roll, Tonee' going to school, and just making it through this past year....which brings me to being thankful for my friends,family and faith..because without them...I don't think I would've made it!!!
Post a Comment