I finally took a brake around midnight...and finished working on this page...of Lexie and her redo of their RV, they left for Nashville last Wed. I had taken these of her's and Emme's (Chris) when were at their home in Wayne for a cook out in October and they finally finished work on the inside...and I wanted to show how much she made it a part of her style ...don't you just love the color of their bedroom....it's really a great color of green.

and here's a photo of the pumpkin we carved...lit up on Halloween night at my Dad's!

I missed scrappin with the peeps at Miki's this weekend, because I had so much homework. I started my third class last Monday...as if I didn't have enough on my plate. I hope to they all had a great time and wishing I could have gone, maybe next time!
Well off to get some sleep it's almost 1:30am!
1 comment:
we missed you at the crop too....and THANK YOU!!! for the Happy Mail I got today!! I see a new mini book in the works!!!
Post a Comment