Saturday, November 15, 2008

gift from Scrapbook Trends

I recieved my two free copies of the magazine and some goodies! I was so surprised when I got home from work and Lori said you have a package! It's always fun to get snail mail!


I also saw Denise S. on Thursday...so I gave her a copy of the book and a duplicate set of brads...we had a nice visit and worked on her resume'.

Lori had also gotten a gift last week from her new company...with a nice letter and leather note book for work. I thought it was really cool.

Can I say how tired I am of doing homework and not having time to scrapbook...I am off school the week of Thanksgiving...and I am going to do some serious scrapbooking...since I finished my research paper last weekend...and I only have a 3 page paper due in December.

I miss Lexie already...they just left last week...you can see their blog page of their travels, since I added it to my blog listings.

I got offered to work at my job more hours again this week, which is good because we need the money..but bad because it cuts into my study/homework time. But it means I get to work 5 days this week and then I have the Christmas Card Class on Friday Night at the Church in Ypsilanti, which will be fun!

2 comments:

Staci Compher said...

love the goodie box...looks like you got some cool stuff!!! and I just seen your layout "beauty" on page 50 of the dec/jan issue of somerset memories...it's so beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I miss you too! Call me whenever you get a minute, you're a lot busier these days than I am.