Thursday, August 21, 2008

Boob Check today...

Yes, Luckly I still have two of them...today is my yearly mamogram! For all of you out there over 35 years of age(your first Base Line Mamogram, then at 40 years -every year)...have you had yours checked this year? This is an important exam, do not put it off, early detection is the key...and we have all known someone affected by breast cancer.
Lori's exam is next week!

It's been a busy week for me, I am working 3 days this week, Monday night I stayed the night in Lake Orion....and took Lou to an appointment. Then I helped him look for buildings...for his boss and his new job.
Lori and I also managed to look at couple of other used cars in our hunt for a second car...which is not fun...but we found a maybe...so my brother Jim is going to try and look at it tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed this one doesn't have any major problems, please!
I am hoping to stop by Heather's garage sale today..for a quick pre sale peek!
No time for scrappin this week, hopefully by the weekend.

Here's Jeniece....teaching Denise a photoshop trick at our crop last weekend...sorry I didn't get more photos! I need to work on being like "Staci the photo stalker"!


I'll leave you with the photo of Vader, who we are hoping doesn't have lung cancer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandi! You've been busy...geez! I hope Vader is okay. I think he's been through enough for awhile! Hope you guys have a good, relaxing weekend over there. I will try to get my order together for you this weekend, I've been meaning to get something. Let me know if you have the open house. Talk to you later! Say hi to Lori for me!

Alison

Anonymous said...

P.S. Looks like I have another year before I get my boobie check. I'm actually looking forward to it because I like to show them off! ;) As if....

Staci Compher said...

ohh...no..I haven't had a boob check yet....but I am getting excited for happy "PAP" day in october....yay!!! ahhggggg....scoot..scoot...now just relax!!!!