Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another job interview and ramblings

I had another job interview today...a company that sells Semi trucks and trailers...I felt like it went great, so I am hoping they'll pick me! It's full time with benefits! Woo HOO!


We are also in the process of looking for a second car, not a fun job when your buying a used car...we've looked at a couple already...and it's like work, you have to call, set up the time to meet them, drive there..and then it's not right, well it the right car for us, so I'll be calling more people tomorrow...and we have a couple of appt's on Sat and Sun!

Check out my desk with all the car ad's I've called or have to call on tomorrow! Anyone know of great used car for me?



And here's my New Donna Downey Inspirational Journal...I just had to have one and it came today....which really made me smile!


Tomorrow is scrapbooking with the Peeps at Scrappy Chic....but I am little affraid of the Stripper mentioned in Allison's Blog, since we are in the private room!!!! Okay, I could handle it!

Hoping to post some new pages over the weekend!

1 comment:

Staci Compher said...

it was good seeing you yesterday...and congrats on all that hambly you won!!! hope you find a car....that you love!!