Yesterday was a sad day for us...we knew he'd had Lung Cancer and it was only a matter of time, he's been such a brave cat to have his leg removed in March...and we had hope it would save him...but yesterday, he was throwing up blood, and we didn't want him to suffer or be in pain, so Torey and our family made the decision...it was time.
I am so sad....and I know that I will miss him everyday! We love you Vader.
11 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry Sandi! Sounds like you did the right thing, not much choice there. You did everything you could do. Take care and I hope you guys have a good week...you are due for sure!
Sandi,
I am tears right now as I am writing this. I am so sorry to hear about Vader. I will miss him very much! I'm sure making that decision was not easy, but it sounds like the best thing you could do for him. I am not looking forward to making the decision when the time comes. Take care to all of you and remember all of the great times you had with Vader.....Miki
I'm so sorry to hear about your cat! Your son & family made the right choice though it's painful and never easy to say goodbye.
....this is so heartbreaking...I loved vader...there was just something so sweet about him...always sniffin' out my scrapbook bags when I came over your house....he was a beautiful brave cat....and very lucky to have had a family like you all...thinking of you....
Aww, I'm so sorry Sandi!!!
Sandi,
My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you. I know what it feels like to say goodbye to a family pet.
They are so much more then that, they are a part of the family...
Sweet little Vader, I will miss him so...
So sorry!! It's so hard letting them go. I just had to so this with one of our dogs this year. It was tough. {{HUGS!!}}
Well, that's just the icing on the crapcake, isn't it?
Give my little brother a big hug from me.
I love you guys.
Aww Sandi, I'm so sorry for your loss. They really are part of our families and its a devastating decision that every pet owner eventually encounters. You're in my thoughts...
so sorry for your loss...
Oh Sandi, I am saddened to hear your news. I Loved Vader. I loved how he always came and sat on our scrapbooking projects or any paper for that matter! It is so very very hard to lose the love of your life w/kitty. The house will seem empty but, remember to fill the hole with warm memories of him. You will see him again! I know that he is being loved by God and my Patches over the Rainbow Bridge. He is full of life and chasing butterflies in heaven.
Sending you and your family (((HUGS))) I will miss him.
--Nina
Post a Comment