Sunday, February 1, 2009

auto show last week...

okay, I am so busy with school that I didn't get to tell you that last Friday night, I meet Lori at work downtown...and we rode the people mover to Cobo Hall to go to the Auto show.

here's some of the cool stuff we saw:

I like station wagons this is the Subaru Outback...very cool car.


this was a concept car lincoln C...it had a cool leaf design on the seats...very girly!


This was the concept Toyota electric car...very small but fun design.



some skinnier girl's butt?

and of course Lori at her desk at work. Well we off to a concert today with our friend Lisa L. and glad it's a little warmer today!

Hope everyone has a fun Super Bowl Sunday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skinnier butt indeed! You go girl.
Patti

Staci Compher said...

Is that your skinny butt??? lookin' good!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandi and Lori!

Thanks for the auto show pics, I've never been. Can you believe it? It's a crime.

Anyway, sounds like things are going good over there. Hope to see everyone sometime soon!

Alison

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I feel your school pain, I have three exams this week, yikes!

Jeniece