sick of all the snow! Enough already! Some of us have to drive an hour to work and we are tired of shoveling, and freezing!
Plus it's back to school for the next semseter...I have 3 classes (16 credit hrs) which is crazy...but I didn't have choice with my classes, I'd be behind and one class is 8 hours on Saturday's, so basically I have no social life for the next 10 weeks! So don't be mad if I don't blog much, check out the amount of books too! I have an Inro to Disease, and 2 ICD coding classes!
Also Lexie and Emme have been in town for the auto show...did anyone see him on channel 4, they were little interviews during the charity preview show last Friday night? It's always great to have Lexie home...even if they have been pretty busy, see friends, family and Emme working! They are leaving today...back to Alabama, then on to Austin, TX for month I miss her already....and she hasn't even left yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment