Sunday, February 15, 2009

Torey got a new car!

Torey's lease was up on his Fusion...so he turned it in for another one...only this is gray and has some other features. He brought it home on Friday night...so it was too dark out to take photos...then Saturday we all woke up to the white stuff again!



Well not much else happening around here...Jim is home from the hospital and doing better everyday. I have tons of homework, but yesterday I did get a massage from one of the fellow students (Bill), he's training to be a massage thrapist...and need a person to work on...he was in my P&A class last semster...so when I told Lori I spend my lunch hour in my underwear...she kinda looked at me perplexed! Made her laugh anyway...and the massage was great, only I didn't want to go back to class for another 3 hours, since I was now so relaxed.
Well back to books....hope to scrapbook again...once the semster is over! I really miss it!

1 comment:

Staci Compher said...

nice car!! too..bad it got covered in that white stuff!!! hope we get covered in it again tonight!! I wish I had a friend that was in massage classes.....nice!!!