Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tagged by Staci C.

Okay...so I finally have a moment to play...I was tagged by Staci, to pick the 6th folder and the 6th photo...tell the story. My photos aren't as far back as Miss Allison's... I would never had known that kid was Nick.

But it was from March 2008, we were playing Trival Pursuit 80's version with Torey and Annie!Care bear game pieces and all!
Annie reading us a question...and of course I think Lori won the game!


I also had to post this...one of our beloved Vader...he was home for the weekend before his surgery and our losing him to cancer....I miss him everyday.

Well back to the tons and tons of homework! Hope Staci was happy with her snow today, yuck we are all so sick and tired of it....lets Think SPRING and warm days to walk outside and ride my bike!

2 comments:

Staci Compher said...

would love to play the 80's version....I feel a game night coming on!! ahh..love the pic of vader....he was the sweetest kitty!! and I was kinda disappointed with our snow!! wanted more.....hope everything is good on your end....good luck with all that studying!! you college kids....

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I think we need to do this from time to time to help all of our blogs.

Hope all is well with you guys! I am thinking of hosting a crop since I haven't seen anyone in forever. I'll send an email out.

Also, I owe you money! Let me know how much.

Alison