Lou and Opel came down!
and Lori's parents, Kathy and Bill
Jim, invited his friend Chuck and his daughter, they didn't have anywhere to go, and in memory of my Mother who always invited anyone and everyone to our family dinners...it was fitting to have them join us this Thanksgiving.
Chuck, Jim, Lori, her mom Kathy, dad Bill just peeking in the corner, and Chuck's daughter Kathryn.

Torey, Annie's grandma also joined us, and Annie

Torey, Annie's grandma also joined us, and Annie
I thought I share this Art piece...I saw them at an Art show over the summer and I'm going to make me one...it's made up of broken glass ( dishes, glasses, etc) and then glue to the glass window. They were very expensive...of course the one I wanted was over $300.00! So I've been collecting glass pieces and I'll post mine when I get it finished. It's going to much bigger than this one.


No comments:
Post a Comment