Thursday, November 19, 2009

way to busy with school....

This semester with 16 credits is really kicking my butt!
However, I have been wanting to do a page for Jim, he's reached 3 months in his recovery, so one Sunday between homework, I managed to to this page for him. Look how much better he looks, since the first time last March when he first went into recovery. I am so happy for him and his progress. He's been up in the U.P. with his Sponser since Sanday...Deer hunting (really it's guy's hanging out)...anyway, he called me this morning....said he fell and broke his wrist, but he's okay...and he'll be home late Friday night. And nothing bad including his wife wanting a divorce is going to drag him back into that life....he's recovery is everything to him now! YEAH JIM, I knew you were in there!

I'm working on home work day....Tuesday, Lou was down for a class and he helped me put up the Christmas Lights, and cut some wood pieces for the tops of my kitchen cabinets...Thanks Lou! My dad finally after weeks of quotes on replacement window's, he pulled the trigger and ordered Anderson Windows...they were out yesterday to measure....so the leaky broken window's in the kitchen bay will finally be replaced sometime before Christmas! YEAH! Now I just have to work on quotes for the plaster work! UGH!

Lori and I will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year, since Jim is staying with us again, and Lori's grandmother (94) is in the hospital with a broken hip, she won't be able to come. Waiting to hear back on Lou,Opel and his kids plans...but Dad and Lori's Parents along with Jim, Torey and Annie, we should have a Yummy Day! Missing my girl Lexie and Emmy, can hardly wait for them to be home for Christmas!

Well off to do some laundry, a little cleaning between the study sessions...I have test tonight over 5 Chapters of Hospital Billing!
Hoping Everyone has a GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments: