Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Too Busy to post

Okay I can't beleive I haven't posted since November....December was crazy busy with Christmas and Jim's health issues.

January brought in the New Year 2010, which we are all hoping will be a better one than 2009!


My Classes started on the 4th, I have 3 this quarter and they are all Coding classes! I have class on Monday, Wenesday and Thursday night....with a 2 part 2 day only Sat Class for First Aid in Febuary! Between homework, housework and trying to work 2 jobs, and my family stuff I am crazy busy!


I started my new part time job a Baker College Dental Clinic in Auburn Hills, MI
I work there 3 days a week, T, Th & F 8:00- 4:30 or 5:30. It's going well and everyone has been really nice. I've booked patient and check them out. We only do dental Hygine and x-rays, but for $25.00 where else can you have your teeth cleaned. I'm learning tons, between my new job and school my brain is on maximum overload of new information! HA!

I am still working part time one day a week at Part Place on Monday's which is their busiest day. Lexie is working my other 2 days part time on Wed and Fri.
After a couple of weeks I realized I still needed a day off during the week to do homework, take Jim or Dad to appts, etc. It also helped Lexie out to be able to make a little money while they are still here. They don't have an RV job lined up until sometime in April.

Jim's health is not good, he's trying to get all his teeth issues and tests done so he can get on the U of M organ donor list asap.... he and Lori are at a Financial meeting today. He needs to have 2 teeth extracted, with blood given, so he doesn't bleed to death...he's having blood clotting issues, due to his liver failure. They are also concerned with his Kidney function now, and he's have another ultrasound test on Friday. Hopefully, he'll be able to get the test done and they can get him on list asap...as time is running out for his body.

I thought after I shared some fun photo's!

I moved my office to front smaller bedroom, so Jim could have the larger room with attached bathroom while he recovering! That was a hugh under taking...I of course have way too much stuff so some of it had to move to the basement.

Jim on New Year's Eve, he went to a AA Support Dinner and Dance.

We did get to go to the Auto Show again this year...I really loved this car it has side back door's like a mini van...but it's my size. Guess if I'm ever ready to buy new I'd have to take it for a drive.
and me checking out another one!
Well off to work.... hoping to post again soon, with more photos!

No comments: