okay so I am a little late with my new year wish, but I've been busy this week, my brother Jim was in the hospital...since last Sunday. He's doing much better and came home today! I also had to work on Friday...and Jenice's birthday party and then we went to Lisa L. for dinner on Saturday night, plus had errands on Saturday afternoon.
I just want to post that Annie got her Graduation present from her Dad, the agreement was she and her Mom would pay for her college tution...and if she graduated...he would buy her a new car ( which she really did need...her Taurus was on it's last leg)!
She really picked a nice one!
I so happy Lexie and Emme will be home next weekend for a week visit, and staying with us some most of the week...Emme has work with the Auto Show. I really missed her a Christmas so this will be a nice treat, I may just leave the tree up for an extra weekend. I took the other decoration down today...we didn't have any power for about 6 hours....and boy did it get chilly in the house, I was really happy when it came back on...since I had wanted to have a TV watching jammie day....and instead I was putting Christmas decoration away and freezing at that!Later I worked on my acrylic album for the class I am teaching on the 25th...so I hope to post photo's later this week, and send out a reminder for the class...I only have two people signed up so far?
Well back to work this week...hoping your week is a happy one!
1 comment:
What acrylic class?
Alison
Post a Comment