Friday, September 11, 2009

Emergency Gallbladder Surgery Recooperation:

Just my luck, I've never had any problems...until a week ago...then I had 4 attacks within one week...I had gone to my MD., a different MD in the office...mine was booked...had an appointment for the an ultrasound and exam by the surgeon....but later that night...I ate some saltine crackers....and it sent me to the ER, in such pain...I was shaking and sweating....and the worst pain ever. Annie and Torey had to drive me...since Lori wasn't home from work yet. They did the blood work, exams, etc...and I had gall stones. So I had the surgery at about 7:00pm on Wed 09/09/09. I am sore from the surgery and taking my pain meds...but glad to be home recooperating! I don't know how they expect you to get any rest in the hospital...it was so noisey and they always taking your vitals....when your trying to sleep...let just say I never slept more than 2 hours for the 2 days I was there!
The gang from work sent me flowers....I'll be off 2 weeks since I can drive until I see the surgeon again.
I guess it was better it happened now....since I start back to school at the end of the month.
A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BROTHER, JIM....today he is 49 and has been sober for 1 month....and is doing very well, since he was last in treatment!
I am so sad to report that Torey lost his job yesterday....they told him there just isn't enough work...they hope to use him for freelance work...so he's now filed for unemployment! I just feel so bad for him....it's the mom thing, you always want to protect your children.
Lexie's doing great, still living in South Dakota....Her and Emme will be going to Nevada in Oct, then on to Kansas! She said she'll be home for Christmas....Yeah! Check out the link on my blog called Elepent....it's about Two werdio and an RV...their photo of Mt Rushmore and the buffalo are great!!!!
Well off to lay down and rest....since it feels like some one punched me in the stomach!

No comments: