Wednesday, September 30, 2009

back to work...

going back to work today! Glad but still worried that I don't feel 100 percent, it seems to take me longer to get back to feeling that way.

I missed a couple of event postings while I've been recooperating!


We had a birthday dinner for Jim and Dad at Jim & Diana's on the 20th!

Dad was 79 this year!

Jim made Dad's favorite cake, German Chocolate
Annie and Gina.

Torey and Annie



Jim making the yummy dinner!!!

And this last weekend he moved back home after 2 months of his recovery and being away from home since last March. He's doing very well and his last stay in treatment really seems to have made a hugh difference. Yeah Jim!

Lori and I also managed to go to hawk fest for a little while one Sunday.




a falcon

a snowy owl


me talking to the hawking club member.


a hawk
another red tail hawk! I just love them!
Well off to work and then I have my first class tonight!


No comments: