Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bird Bath

Okay I was so inspired by my window art...that I made a bird bath from found objects! I've been wanting a bird bath...but they all are so expensive, so when I saw the old enamel basin at a garage sale for $1.00, I saw bird bath...just needed a bottom. A couple of weeks later Lou and I were at another garage sale and I found a pair of candle holder...yes it's upside down and I paint it white...it was silver and kinda beat up...but I think it works for a great bath for the birds in my backyard! What da think?????



and this little guy was eating the cat food on the deck all soaking wet in the morning, usually we only see them at night....he must have been hungry!
and some of the flowers blooming on my deck! Love the summer flowers!

We started our 4th of July weekend today.... Lori and I were both off today and tomorrow, so it's great to have a 4 day weekend, even it at home. Hoping the brothers stay sober over the weekend and everyone has a safe and happy 4th!!

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Cute birdbath!
And that opossum is even cuter! I'm so jealous. I love opossums.