Saturday, December 13, 2008

Some breathing room

Just a quick update...this was the longest week ever, I think I passed on my finals, but with starting the new job...I didn't have the time I'd have like to study and my brain felt like it was on overload.
I am also going back to my old job as of next week, I felt this other job was not the right fit for me, it's hard not feel I've let some people down, but I have to be happy with my job and this would have made me miserable, I could feel it right away.

I need to start my Christmas shopping soon, even though we are on a strick budget, I haven't been able to do any of it...and this is adding to my stress level.

I hope to have my 11th and 12th month weight loss pages done soon to post!

Sunday Annie (Torey's girlfriend) will be graduating from Eastern University...so we will be
at her ceremony.

Hope every has a great weekend!

No comments: