I finished my 11 month page...and started my 1 year page...hoping to post that one soon. Finished digging out after our big snow storm, and had to shovel at my dad's house too, since my brothers snow blower quit working! We are off to our family holiday party tonight..with the cousins, and of course we play Christmas Bingo!
Tomorrow Lori and I going to finish our Christmas shopping! Hope you have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Sandi,
I just wanted to day that you look amazing. Have a safe & Happy Holiday!
Welcome to my blog. I love a partner of 12 years, Lori. I raised 2 wonderful children, Lexie 27 and Torey 25. I've been scrapbooking since the 90's and rubber stamping since high school! I have some crazy scrapbook friends and I now am in love with digital scrapbooking!
2 comments:
Hi Sandi,
I just wanted to day that you look amazing. Have a safe & Happy Holiday!
Miki
Please post your first page when you post your last page. You are doing so good! It's amazing.
Alison
Post a Comment