Okay so I am busy with school, but I missed posting my mother's day gifts from the kids:
from Annie and Torey a set of hand made napkins...that match our everyday dishes! Cool huh since we trying so hard to be GREEN!
and from my daughter Lexie a couple of super cute vintage aprons she picked up along her travels through out the country..the birdy one she said just looked like me and the brown one had little ruffles...and she said was so girly I had to have it too! The present was wraped in beautiful brown paper and the big bow with a leaf ornament for my X-mas tree! She does know me!
and from my daughter Lexie a couple of super cute vintage aprons she picked up along her travels through out the country..the birdy one she said just looked like me and the brown one had little ruffles...and she said was so girly I had to have it too! The present was wraped in beautiful brown paper and the big bow with a leaf ornament for my X-mas tree! She does know me!



1 comment:
looks like life has been busy but good!! miss ya....
Post a Comment