Sunday, April 26, 2009

finally scrapped a couple of pages

I was able to get ahead in my homework last week and this weekend...so I finished a couple of pages that I had started earlier when I was on break and didn't get to finish them. It felt good to have the time to do something I love, hope you like them.

I loved this photo Lexie sent to me of her showing me one of my published pages!

and of course I had to do a back to school page!

The weather has been warmer but still storming here, manage to work in the garage cleaning it up a little this weekend. Next weekend we are off to Traverse City, we have friends who have an annual Cinco Di Mayo Party...so we are staying with one of Lori's retired Ford friends and then dragging him to the party on Saturday. Hope everyone had a chance to get out and enjoy the nice weather this weekend, of course when it wasn't raining!

2 comments:

Lexie said...

You need to update! I know you're busy. Also you left out the "an RV" or something on that scrapped page of me, because it just says "while traveling in out of state" It's not even like it's paper and you wrote it wrong and have to cut a new journal card or something, you just have to fix the text layer in that file. Get it together, lady! Kidding, you know I love you.

I think if we were to take all of the mispelled and forgotten words in all of your scrapbook journaling from the start, we could have a short story. ;)

Lexie said...

also I just misspelled missspelled