Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Saturday for Me

Well the semster if finally over....yes I got an A on my final...and an A in the Classes...but that 8 hour Saturday Class really kicked my butt. So this is my first Saturday that I don't have to be there and I am lovin it!
Looking forward to having some people over to crop and visit tonight.
and I want to share with you my Caricature, my boss hired Ariel Echevarria @(http://www.ariel-view.com/) to do them for our New Parts Catalog...it was fun, but the catalog has been alot of work too, now I am working on projects at work for the next phase which is our new web site!

Lori is off this morning to teach her Photoshop 2 class at scrappy chic.
I am going to stay home and relax to some laundry, etc.

Still trying to help my brother Jim get well, he check himself into a treatment center on Thursday....but last night he called and seemed very discourage, I just have to hope they can
get through to him, his poor body just can't handle any more abuse!
Well hope you have a great weekend, I have one more week off before the next semester starts on April 6th....So far I have a Mon and Wed night classes, Intro to Disease, and Medical Office Procedures....I am also trying to add a Thur night class...but it was full last time I checked!

1 comment:

Staci Compher said...

Congrats on those A's!! sorry I missed hanging with you guys last night....especially now that we are all school girls!!! ha,ha!! and I love the drawing...so cool!!!